Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hermés Spring '09 has got me sprung

The Hermés Spring collection appeared on Style dot com today and oh my god am I ever ready to give up my first born son for these duds. Sigh. One word to describe the amazing western-inspired, flowy, romantic pieces is DELICIOUS. I want dem. They are incredibly timeless, girly, sexyand sophisticated all at the same time. Faves:















Loooooooving the fringe, it was "trendy" for like 2 weeks, which sort of pissed me off because I've been crazy into fringe since I was a tater tot and then damn Mischa Barton had to ruin it for me by wearing those ridiculous over the knee boots. Now, thankfully my faith in fringe has been restored. Because for the love of Jean, I was worried.

Don't you just love the elegant evening gowns paired with the casual western hats? Bliss. I'm really glad that winter/spring will be all about neutrals because to be honest with you, I'm definitely over the crazy prints of summer.

No comments: